And so back to pd.
Start of a new drone device. Banks of pitches with related intervals. Modulate between banks. Individual amplitude control for pitches to change timbres… also need some indiv. pan control for some space. Create some more organ/drone sounds to replace.Build layers of these and send GUI via OSC to iPhone for control.
- Sine – a simple sine wave, no harmonics at all.
- Sine3 – you can hear a fifth
- Sine5 – you can hear a third
- Sine7 – you can hear a seventh.
- Sine9 – you can hear a ninth.
- Sine11 – you can hear an eleventh.
Organ timbres: A few higher harmonics, a bit like like an old electronic organ with it’s draw bars pulled out.
- Organ 1, harmonics 1, 2
- Organ 2, harmonics 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Organ 3, harmonics 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Weighted reeds: these have a number of harmonics directly multiplied by internally specified weights.
- Harmonium 1, taken from the spectrum of a harmonium reed.
- Harmonium 2, also taken from the spectrum of a harmonium reed. Good with low pitches
Odd Harmonic reeds: This is timbre is generated with as many harmonics as possible.
- Buzzy Organ, very buzzy. Odd with some light even harmonics